The UEFA Champions League is back on our screens tonight! Be sure to make your predictions for this week's matches, and you could stand a chance to win cash prizes!
All eyes will be on FC Barcelona's trip to Juventus this week, when old rivals Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo could go head to head for the first time since 2018.
The two European giants' clash is one of a number of mouthwatering fixtures lined up in the Champions League, which includes Real Madrid's trip to Borussia Monchengladbach and Manchester United's tie against RB Leipzig.
Scroll through the gallery below to see the 10 highest-scoring players in UCL history
Sign up here to start making your predictions!
Check out this week's full fixture list below:
Tuesday, 27 October
- Lokomotiv Moscow vs Bayern Munich
- Shakhtar Donetsk vs Internazionale
- Atletico Madrid vs Red Bull Salzburg
- Borussia Monchengladbach vs Real Madrid
- FC Porto vs Olympiakos
- Olympique Marseille vs Manchester City
- Liverpool vs FC Midtjylland
- Atalanta vs Ajax Amsterdam
Wednesday, 28 October
- Krasnodar vs Chelsea
- Istanbul Basaksehir vs Paris Saint-Germain
- Sevilla vs Rennes
- Borussia Dortmund vs Zenit St. Petersburg
- Club Brugge vs Lazio
- Juventus vs FC Barcelona
- Ferencvarosi vs Dynamo Kiev
- Manchester United vs RB Leipzig
Looking for a new ride? Use the Quick Check below and see if you qualify!