This weekend's Premier League action sees Manchester United go head-to-head with rivals Chelsea. Make your predictions and you could walk away with a cash prize!
Aston Villa, the only team to still boast a 100% record in the league this season, open the weekend's proceedings when they play host to Leeds United at Villa Park on Friday.
That fixture kicks off an exciting weekend which sees United and Chelsea tussle it out on Saturday afternoon before reigning champions Liverpool welcome Sheffield United to Anfield later that evening.
Sunday's action then sees Wolverhampton Wanderers take on Newcastle United and Leicester City's trip to Arsenal, ahead of a double-header on Monday which sees Jose Mourinho's Tottenham Hotspurs involved against Burnley.
Sign up here to start making your predictions!
Check out the full list of opening fixtures below:
Friday, 23 October
- Aston Villa vs Leeds United
Saturday, 24 October
- West Ham United vs Manchester City
- Fulham vs Crystal Palace
- Manchester United vs Chelsea
- Liverpool vs Sheffield United
Sunday, 25 October
- Southampton vs Everton
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Newcastle United
- Arsenal vs Leicester City
Monday, 26 October
- Brighton & Hove Albion vs West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley vs Tottenham Hotspur