Holders Platinum Stars, Orlando Pirates, Ajax Cape Town, Kaizer Chiefs, AmaZulu, Mamelodi Sundowns, SuperSport United and Bidvest Wits are the teams in the last-eight of the competition.
The Draw Procedure:
- Three bowls will be used for the draw
- The first bowl will contain the seeded four clubs – (clubs that achieved highest four (4) positions in the 2013/14 season will be seeded)
- The second bowl will contain the names of the other four clubs.
- The third bowl will be empty – to be used to determine home and away
(How it will work)
1. We draw a ball from the seeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
2. We draw a ball from the unseeded bowl and place it in the empty bowl without opening it
3. We then “stir” the centre bowl and draw the first ball for home, the second ball for away