Lulu is joined by former First Vice President Amanze Uchegbulam, former Executive Committee member Taiwo Ogunjobi and former Secretary General Bolaji Ojo-Oba.
Nigeria's anti -corruption body, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have detained all four men in preparation for their arraignment on Tuesday.
EFCC spokesman Femi Babafemi said the suspects would appear before Abuja Federal High Court Judge, Mr Justice D. Okorowa.
Among the charges brought against the quartet are:
• Payment of estacodes/allowances of $800,000 to 220 delegates to the World Cup in South Africa. Only 47 of which were authorised NFF officials
• mismanagement of N900million World Cup funds;
• purchase of over-inflated luxury buses for the Super Eagles;
• incurring a $125,000 fine in South Africa over a deal with Hampshire Hotel;
• mismanagement of $250,000 to charter a faulty aircraft for the Super Eagles from London to South Africa; and
• spending $400,000 for a friendly match between Colombia and Nigeria in London.
The officials were originally questioned on July 6 by the EFCC.