Orlando Pirates are set to face Raja Casablanca in the CAF Confederation Cup quarter-finals after the draw was conducted at the CAF headquarters in Cairo, Egypt on Friday.
Pirates finished as runners-up in Group A after a last-minute defeat to Nigerian giants Enyimba in Aba on Wednesday evening which meant they would be drawn against group winners of the remaining three groups.
And the draw has now pitted them against last season's Champions League semi-finalists Raja, who romped to the knockout stage of the competition.
The Moroccan side won six of their six group stage games, scoring 13 goals whilst conceding none and have been touted as favourites to win the title they lifted back in 2018.
Quarter-final fixtures in full:
- Orlando Pirates (South Africa) vs Raja Athletic Club (Morocco)
- Coton Sport (Cameroon) vs ASC Jaraaf (Senegal)
- CS Sfaxien (Tunisia) vs JS Kabylie (Algeria)
- Pyramids (Egypt) vs Enyimba (Nigeria)
- Pyramids or Enyimba vs Orlando Pirates or Raja Atheltic Club
- Coton Sport or ASC Jaraaf vs CS Sfaxien or JS Kabylie
The first-leg of the semi-final will take place on 16 May where the group runners up host first - while the return leg will be played on 23 May.