Orlando Pirates will face off against Jwaneng Galaxy in the CAF Confederation Cup play-offs after the draw took place on Friday afternoon in Cairo, Egypt.
Pirates, who were given a free pass into the final round before the group stage, were drawn to face the Botswana Premier League champions, who dropped down from the Champions League.
Mamelodi Sundowns inflicted a 5-1 defeat over two legs against Galaxy, who will now face the Buccaneers for a lucrative spot among the 16 clubs who will be drawn into the four groups.
Botola side RS Berkane, the reigning champions and highest-ranked team in the competition, was the only team exempted from the draw while the only tie yet to be decided was Bloemfontein Celtic and Rivers United.
However, should Celtic overturn their two-goal difference against the Nigerian Premier League side, they will face Enyimba.
Confederation Cup fixtures in full:
- Enyimba (Nigeria) vs Bloemfontein Celtic (South Africa) or Rivers United (Nigeria)
- Primeiro de Agosta (Angola) vs Namungo FC (Tanzania)
- FC Platinum (Zimbabwe) vs ASC Jaraaf (Senegal)
- SC Sfaxien (Tunisia) vs AS Kigali (Rwanda)
- Raja Casablanca (Morocco) vs US Monastir (Tunisia)
- Nkana FC (Zambia) vs TAS Casablanca (Morocco)
- Gor Mahia (Kenya) vs Napsa Stars (Zambia)
- AS Bouenguidi (Gabon) vs Salitas (Burkina Faso)
- Asante Kotoko (Ghana) vs ES Setif (Algeria)
- Young Buffaloes (eSwatini) vs Etoile du Sahel (Tunisia)
- SONIDEP (Niger) vs Coton Sport (Cameroon)
- Al Ahli (Libya) vs DC Motembe (DR Congo)
- Stade Malien (Mali) vs JS Kabyile (Algeria)
- RC Abidjan (Ivory Coast) vs Pyramids FC (Egypt)
- Jwaneng Galaxy (Botswana) vs Orlando Pirates (South Africa)
Scroll through the gallery to see the highest-ranked clubs in Africa as per Football Database