Pitso Mosimane has informed Al Ahly president Mahmoud El-Khatib that he will reject the advances of the South African Football Association (SAFA), according to reports in Egypt.
Mosimane has been identified as the primary target to succeed Molefi Nteski as the next Bafana Bafana head coach after a deal to lure Carlos Quieroz is said to have fallen through.
It's been reported that Minister of Sport Nathi Mthethwa made contact with the two-time CAF Champions League winner last week and SAFA had reached out again on Tuesday in an attempt to convince him to leave Egypt.
However, Yallakora has now suggested that Mosimane reiterated his desire to see out his contract with the Egyptian Premier League champions that expires at the end of next season.
Scroll through the gallery below to see the leading candidates for the Bafana Bafana job
"Mosimane spoke of the administration’s strong adherence to him, and there is a state of affection that the coach realises when he has a project for which he has come to complete," he said.
The source added that Mosimane offered his list of transfer targets for the next season which further solidified his commitment to remain at the ambitious project with the Club of the Century.