KickOff.com caught up with Thembinkosi Lorch, the Orlando Pirates and Bafana Bafana winger who shares the five things we do not know about him.
1. My surname is a Xhosa surname. They wrote it wrong at Home Affairs. The correct way to write it is L - O - D - G - E.
2. At School I went as far as grade 12 and my favourite subject was Economics.
3. My favourite car is Mercedes Benz G-Class, but I'm OK with my Toyota Tazz because it doesn't have a lot of things. It's a simple car and I like it.
4. My favourite dish is African food morogo and dikgorolo, because my parents raised me with that kind of food, so I still like it.
5. I don't have a friend in football but I have a mentor, Vuyo Mere. Ja eish, uVuyo uphuma ekasi lami (he is from my township), like the same street. Their house is three houses away from ours. So I grew looking up to him, learning a lot from him while he was still at Sundowns and Hellenic. By that time I was still at school so, I learned a lot from him hence I'm saying he is not my friend but my grootman. We talk about a lot of things, he advises me about football and life.