KickOff.com caught up with Zitha Macheke, the Chippa United right back who shares the five things we do not know about him.
1. My favourite movie is Law Abiding Citizen. I love it because it's just unique. It works with one's brain and you can’t predict what happens in the movie. Someone who is in jail, but he is tormenting the whole country.
2. My favourite dish is mince, spaghetti and cheese. It's an easy meal to prepare and it’s the first one I was taught to prepare, so that I don't starve when my mom is not around. I enjoy it a lot, especially when I prepare it for myself.
3. I have a lot of friends in football. My brothers are Xola Mlambo, Brighton Mhlongo and Gerald Modisane. We come a long way together, especially Xola from Braamfischer, our Kasi. I learned a lot from Spider [Mhlongo] and he is a fine person to be around. And I spend most of my life with Gerald because we stay together. We all prefer chilled vibes, watching football, going out for fun games, and lastly church. They are God fearing men.
4. My favourite stadium is Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium. I made my PSL debut in that stadium when we played against Chiefs. The vibe there is amazing, people there really love football.
5. My favourite township is Soweto, that's where I was born. My family is there, my great memories are in Soweto so it's part of my life.