KickOff.com caught up with Mduduzi Mdantsane, the Baroka FC midfielder who shares the five things we do not know about him.
1. My favourite movie is CREED...simple because it's about life. It teaches me how to be patient and go for what I believe in. It teaches me to work hard no matter the circumstances in life, no matter how hard it gets along the way, you should keep believing and work even harder. Another reason I like it is because I'm a sportsman so it kind of reflects to my life, the challenges I face everyday and what I should do to conquer through those challenges.
2. My favourite car is A45 Mercedes AMG. It's fast, comfortable and it's so simple, not complicated. I want to own it one day. I drive a VW Polo for now.
3. I have started to save some money but not that much yet. I'll soon invest more money and own more properties. That's what I am working on right now, because when I retire I don't want to struggle. I still want to enjoy my money even when I'm done with football.
4. My favourite PSL player is Siphiwe Mahlangu [Highlands Park]. Well we grew up together, played football at early stages so he really inspires me and he's doing great at all times. The heart he has for football is amazing. He's God fearing and not many players are like that, so he pushes me to do real good each.
5. I grew up in a family where God is life. My Grandpa is a pastor. My life has been in God's hands since I was a kid.