Five things to know about Chawapiwa
Posted: 20 April 2018 Time: 13:42
Talent Chawapiwa has been one of Baroka FC’s best performers this season, but how much do you know about the player?
Here are five things you did not know about the talented Zimbabwean winger.
1. I recently got the nickname Mohammed Salah from our goalkeeper coach Greg Etafia. He said ‘you are like Salah’ and now everybody is calling me Salah. Maybe it’s because of my hair, I don’t know. And personally I just like him as a player.
2. I enjoy watching African movies, like Nigerian movies. They are just fun for me because I grew up with my Mom and she loves African movies. I got addicted to them and that’s what I do every time I am home with my family.
3. I grew up supporting Kaizer Chiefs. I can’t say why. Overseas I support Tottenham [Hotspur]. I like them because of Gareth Bale [now Real Madrid player]. I like the way he plays, so that’s the reason I started supporting them from then until now.
4. I have a brother and a sister. I have a good relationship with them. I talk to my sister everyday. My brother is one loving guy. He is married and he has a kid now.
5. I am going to be honest and say I don’t know how to cook. I have never even tried it. I don’t know what to put and I don’t know what to do. Some of my teammates like cooking, so they cook for me.