Baroka to retain Punch
Posted: 3 July 2017 Time: 20:37
KickOff.com can confirm that Punch Masenamela will be remaining with Baroka FC having already reported back for pre-season on Monday.
Masenamela joined Baroka in February on a contract running up to the end of last month and has now since reached an agreement in principle with the club to stay on.
Though the 30-year-old is yet to sign the actual contract, this website has been told that all is in order with regards to him staying on in his home province.
He is said to also prefer continuing with the club who bailed him out when he was without a club at the beginning of the year.
The new contract offered to the former Kaizer Chiefs and Mamelodi Sundowns wing-back will be for one year ,with an option of a further year.
Masenamela will have new competition at left-back with the club having brought in Tebogo Moerane, while Ndivhuwo Ravhuhali has been released.