Related News

Related Club News

Chippa United striker David Zulu's grandmother loses house to fire in Soweto

Posted: 8 June 2017 Time: 15:53

KickOff.com has learnt that Chippa United striker David Zulu has lost a place he calls home to a fire.

According to Zulu it's not yet clear what started the fire at his grandmother's house in Soweto on Sunday.

"Nothing is going on at the moment except the tragedy that has struck my family," Zulu told this website. 

"Our house in Soweto was burnt by fire on Sunday. It's our grandmother's place but it's also a home for me because it's where my father lives.

"I'm at the council as I'm talking to you."

Article by: Sipho Mlotha
Terms of use:

The comments posted do not reflect the views of KickOff.com. Users are reminded that no misuse of this comment facility will be tolerated. Any abusive, racist, inflammatory, defamatory, discriminatory comments or hate speech will be deleted and the user banned.

If legally obliged we will hand over your information under the Protection of Information Act.

Please report abusive posts to editor@kickoff.com.