KICK OFF's Fantasy League game will earn you points according to real-life outcomes in the Premier Soccer League.
So even if your beloved team don’t win the trophies you want this season, you can at least walk away with the bragging rights as the best fantasy football manager on KickOff.com!
Leaderboards and points updates will be posted here after every round of fixtures, so you’ll never miss a beat.
HOW TO ENTER:
Select a team of 11 players (3 players max from each club) from all players in the Premier Soccer League and send it – along with your team name, your full name, email address and contact number – to email@example.com. Multiple entries are not allowed.
- Example – Team name: Galacticos. 4-4-2: Itumeleng Khune, Matthew Booth, Lucky Lekgwathi, Clayton Daniels, James Mayinga, George Maluleka, Andile Jali, Josta Dladla, Felix Obada, Bernard Parker, Kermit Erasmus. Joe Soap, JHB, Joe.firstname.lastname@example.org, 082 123 1234
HOW TO PLAY:
- Select 11 players in any of the following formations: 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-3-3, 3-4-3 or 3-5-2.
- Maximum of 3 players from one PSL club.
- Sit back and watch as your players earn your KICK OFF Fantasy League team points every week!
Players score points for the following actions during every PSL round:
Win (3) – For playing in a match that was won
Draw (2) – For playing in a match that was drawn
Lose (1) – For playing in a match that was lost
Big win (+1) – For playing in a match won by 3 or more goals
Big defeat (-1) – For playing in a match lost by 3 or more goals
Goal (5) – For scoring a goal
Assist (3)* – For setting up a goal
Clean sheet (3) – For goalkeepers and defenders conceding 0 goals
Penalty won (2) – For earning a penalty (only if it results in a goal)
Penalty conceded (-1) – For a foul inside the box blown up by the referee
Penalty saved (2) – For saving a penalty (excludes missed penalties)
Yellow card (-1) – For picking up a booking
Red card (-3) – For picking up a red card (includes any yellow card points)
Own-goal (-2) – For scoring at the wrong end
* An assist is defined as the final pass or decisive touch leading to a goal.
- If a goal is scored directly from a rebounded shot off the goalkeeper, a player, or a goalpost, that shot will also be counted as an assist.
- When a pass, shot or cross by an attacker contributes to an own-goal, an assist may be awarded to the attacker.
All points awarded at the logical discretion of KickOff.com. We reserve the right to amend any player scores retrospectively in the case of a dispute.
- 5 transfers can be made to your squad at any stage of the season.
- You may transfer any of your players, as long as the maximum quota of 3 players per PSL team is not exceeded and your team retains a standard football formation.
How to make transfers:
Send an email with the subject line ‘Transfers [Your team name]’ to email@example.com.
Eg. Subject: Transfers Galacticos. OUT: Majoro, Klate, Maluleka, Josephs, Gaxa. IN: McCarthy, Obada, Tshabalala, Erasmus, Mphela
Private Leagues can be created for you and your friends by emailing all team names to us. We will create your Private League and send updates via email to your designated group representative.
Great prizes hampers are up for grabs at the end of the season.
- Monthly – The player with the highest team score each month wins an official Adidas Jabulani match ball from the 2010 Fifa World Cup.
- Mid-season – The player with the highest team score after the first half of the season wins an official Adidas Jabulani match ball plus the official Fifa World Cup DVD Collection – 15 official films from all World Cups in history from Uruguay 1930 to Germany 2006.
- Grand prize – The player with the highest team score at the end of the season wins a KICK OFF hamper comprising a Casio watch, an official Fifa World Cup DVD Collection, an official Adidas Jabulani match ball from the 2010 World Cup, and more … The 4 runners-up will win a Casio watch.
This list of prizes could be extended in due course.
In the event of teams being tied on points at the end of the season, the team that made the fewer transfers will be ranked higher. In the event of teams still being tied, teams with fewer players from the 'Big 3' will be ranked higher.