PSL confirms transfer deadline
Posted: 31 August 2018 Time: 08:25
The Premier Soccer League has confirmed the transfer window for the Absa Premiership and National First Division will close at midnight.
The PSL released a statement on Thursday, which reads: 'The 2018 July/August South African domestic transfer window will close tomorrow, 31 August 2018.
'Member Clubs will be allowed to make new registration until 24h00 (sic, 00h00) on Friday. This includes clubs in the Absa Premiership and National First Division.
'July/August 2018 Domestic Transfer window summary (so far):
- Total number of PSL players registered this window: 889
- Premier Division players: 480
- NFD Players: 409
- Internal Premier Division movement: 75
- Internal NFD movement: 91
- NFD to Premier Division : 85
- Premier Division to NFD: 91
- Loan deals: 30.'