Shaving made easy: PREP® Cream full lather method
Posted: 19 September 2016 Time: 18:16
Shaving is easy! Here are seven simple steps to ensure you shave the right way every time, brought to you by PREP®.
￼PREP® CREAM FULL LATHER METHOD
THE DO’S AND DON’TS OF SHAVING
(applicable to all shaving areas)
• Soften and cleanse skin with soap or face wash and warm water before shaving
• Use PREP® Cream for a luxurious and painless shave of sensitive skins and heavy beards*
• Take your time, massaging PREP® Cream into the skin before shaving will help soften the hair follicles and help the blade glide easily across the skin
• Give PREP® Cream a few minutes to do its work – you will feel a cooling sensation**
• Clean any nicks or cuts with an antiseptic. Use PREP® Cream to cool and soothe razor burn, rashes and tender spots after shaving. ￼
• Don’t shave dry
• Don’t use blunt or dirty blades • A razor pulling on the hair follicles or causing pain is in need of a change of blade
• Keep your skin smooth by only shaving when it is necessary • Don’t shave against the direction of hair growth
• Don’t apply aftershave lotion to freshly shaved skin. Apply it after using PREP® Shave Cream.
References: * http://prepskincare.co.uk/uses ** PREP® PI Label